Dec 8, 2009

Whistler - 2009-12-07- Whistler Film Festival

I didn't take many photos in Whistler. I shot many mountains though. I have to say, I thought they were magnificent. It dumped a record amount of snow, then, (thank you "Arctic Front"), the sky opened up and it gave way to a spectacular view from the village. Usually we can only enjoy the views above the clouds while skiing.

...This is what we looked like on Saturday morning in Whistler.

Je n'ai pas pris beaucoup de photo a Whisler. J'ai photographie les montagnes par contre. Je dois le dire, elles etaient magnifique. Il a tombe un nombre record de cm de neige et ensuite, (merci au "vent arctique"), le ciel s'est ouvert et nous a laisser savourer une vue epoustouflante a partir du village. D'habitude on eux seulement voir les montagnes quand on es au dessus des montagnes pendant nos descente en skis.

...C'est ce qu'on avait l'air Samedi matin a Whistler...


And this is what the mountains looked like on Saturday morning in Whistler...
Et c'est ce que les montagnes avaient l'air samedi matin a Whistler...




And on the way back to Vancouver...
Et au retour vers Vancouver





1 comment:

  1. C est tout a fait ÉCOEURANT !!! MAGNIFIQUE !! Il y a pas de mots ...

    ReplyDelete

Commentaires Comments